Learn the 10 Powerful Poker Winning Sequence to boost your gaming skills. Know Poker ranks from Royal Flush to High Card via our simple sequence of Poker chart!
If you wish to win poker games online then it is important that you learn everything about the game from poker rules to strategies to win. But between these lies an important aspect of playing poker online and that is the Poker winning sequence. So, to learn more about this and play in the game rooms of the W88 site, read on!
Top 3 Poker Winning Sequence to score big wins!
Understanding Poker Winning Sequence means that you should also understand them in order. This means that you must understand which of these sequence payout big and which ones are common in the game rooms. Below mentioned are the 3 Sequence of Poker that provide you with big payout wins.
1. Royal Flush
Probability: 1 to 30,940
- The Royal Flush is not only the highest poker winning sequence but also one of the most rarest ones you can get when playing poker games online.
- Thisis because these cards consists of the face cards in the proper ranking order and from the same suits.
- The probability of getting this Poker Winning Sequence is 1 in 30,940 making this sequence of poker an instantly winning one!
2. Straight Flush
Probability: 1 to 3,589
- The second poker winning sequence you can get and win big payouts is called the Straight Flush sequence of Poker.
- This sequence of poker is similar to the Royal Flush Poker winning sequence because here you must get consecutive cards from the same suit.
- However, the difference is that these cards must be numbered for it to become a straight flush winning hand.
3. Four of a Kind
Probability: 1 to 594
- The third and final poker winning sequence is the four of a kind card which is also one of the rarest sequence of poker.
- Here you must get 4 out of the 5 cards to be of the same number, and thus, the suit does not matter.
- If you manage to get this, which is a 1 in a 594 chance, you can instantly win big payouts. Join the W88 register to try W88 Poker today!
Look out for these 4 Poker Winning Sequence for easy wins
With the above three poker winning sequence you now know what can get you to win instantly. However, there are some sequence of winning poker hands that provide high payouts but come with a lot of competition. Let us take a look at the next 4 poker sequence list.
4. Full House
Probability: 1 to 37.5
- The first on this poker sequence list is the hand called Full House which basically means that all five cards make up two different sequence of winning poker hands.
- To further elaborate take a look at the example above wherein there is a two pair hand and a three of a kind hand making up the five cards in total.
- This is usually the sequence of winning poker that makes up the Full House hand, and it is the fourth rarest on the poker sequence list.
5. Flush Hand
Probability: 1 to 32.1
- This sequence of winning poker hands is called the Flush or the Color hand thanks to its conditions.
- What gives this the fifth rank in the poker sequence list is the fact that you must get cards from the same suit.
- So, the numbers here do not matter, but moreover, this sequence of winning poker hands is like a split from the Straight Flush hand.
6. Straight Hand
Probability: 1 to 20.6
- Similar to the Flush sequence of winning poker hands we have the Straight hand which sort of ranks lower than the Flush hand.
- This is the sixth hand rank in the poker sequence list and here you must get cards with consecutive numbers, irrespective of the suits.
- That being said, getting this sequence of poker is somewhat easier than getting the aforementioned poker winning sequence.
7. Three of a Kind
Probability: 1 to 19.7
- Similar to the last sequence of winning poker hands in the poker sequence list above, we had the four of a kind rank, and here taking the seventh spot is the poker winning sequence Three of a Kind.
- Very similar to the four of a kind rank, here you must get three out of the five cards to be of the same number, irrespective of the suit.
- Moreover, getting this sequence of winning poker hands has the probability of 1 in 19.7 which is rare yet easier to get.
Top 3 common Sequence of Poker to win easily
If the aforementioned winning sequence in poker are rare then which poker winning sequence can get you to win easily? Well, the answer to this lies in the final poker sequence list of the most common winning sequence in poker you can get to win easily.
8. Two Pair
Probability: 1 to 3.26
- First on this poker sequence list is the two pair hand which occurs more frequently on the winning betting rounds.
- For this winning sequence in poker you must get at least two pair of the same number irrespective of the suits.
- What this means is that you must get two cards of the same number and other two cards of the same number out of the five cards.
9. Pair Hand
Probability: 1 to 1.28
- Taking the ninth spot on the winning sequence in poker list is the pair hand which is surprisingly the most common hand among them all.
- For this winning sequence in poker you must get at least two cards of the same number amont the five cards in your hand.
- This hand rank is the winning sequence in poker that you will be getting a lot making this more common that the last sequence of poker.
10. High Card
Probability: 1 to 4.74
- Last but not least is the High Card which is not exactly a winning sequence in poker but instead is the winning card.
- In poker games sometimes, you do not get any winning sequence in poker and in such cases you must look at the highest card in your hand to determine the winner of the bet.
- This means that you must first look at the number on the card to determine the rank, and if they are the same then the suit will determine the highest card.
Basics you must know to understand Poker Sequences
If you think about it high cards build up to create the royal flush hand but what exactly determines their ranks and how can you know if you are creating poker winning sequence in your gameplay? Let us now understand the basics of the poker sequence list that you must learn to win poker games on online betting sites like the W88 Live Casino.
Poker winning hand ranks are determined based on two important factors and that is the Rank of the Card and then the Suit of the card. So, to determine the best hand on the table you must first look at the card number in this sequence of poker:
Card Rank Sequence: A > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2
Suit Rank Sequence: Spades> Hearts > Diamonds > Clubs
Besides this the suit of the cards also matter but does not rank higher than the card rank in winning sequence in poker games. However, it is important to understand the suit ranks as well for determining the high card, since if there are two similar numbers, then the suit determines the bet winner in the sequence mentioned above. It is also worth noting that suit ranks are rarely looked at in poker games, and thus must be done so only if the card rank does not give out a betting round winner.
These were the 10 powerful Poker Winning Sequence that can help you win big payouts on online betting sites like W88. These sequence of poker must be memorized so that your gameplay is quicker than your opponents on poker tables. However, you can practice this well on betting sites like W88 where you get promotional bonuses on first deposit to avoid overspending. For more poker betting strategies keep visiting us, the no.1 casino guide you will ever need!